1. Trim the stems of the okra, but not all the way to the end.
2. Heat oil a large pan and fry the garlic.
3. Add the okra to the pan and fry for two to three minutes, stirring often. (Frying the okra keeps it dry and prevents it from becoming slimy.)
4. Add lemon juice to the pan and simmer for a few more minutes, until okra softens. Season with salt and remove from the heat.
5. To serve, fill a small serving bowl with yogurt and pile the cooked okra on top. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and garnish with mint leaves.