1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 9×13-inch pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine ketchup, oats, egg, lemon juice and spices, mixing with a fork. Add chopped veal and mix well. Form into four patties and place in prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
3. To assemble, layer onions, tomatoes, and lettuce on bottom half of each bun. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. When burgers are ready, place one on top of each bun half.
4. Meanwhile, generously spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Crack two eggs into a bowl, being careful not to break yolks. Fry as sunny-side ups. Divide in half and slide one half over each burger. Repeat with two remaining eggs for the other two burgers.
5. Lay the top half of each bun on the side of the plate propped up against the burger. Serve immediately.