1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (160 degrees Celsius). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
2. Place one chocolate sandwich cookie in the bottom of each prepared muffin cup.
3. Beat non-dairy cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla till smooth. Add one egg at a time and mix till well blended.
4. Divide mixture evenly among the 12 muffin cups, filling almost to the top. Bake 25 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the topping.
6. Remove the mini cheesecakes from the oven. Smear one teaspoon of the topping mixture on top of each mini cheesecake. Return to the oven and bake an additional five minutes.