1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Marinate salmon in one tablespoon oil.
3. In the meantime, place pecans and panko crumbs in a food processor fitted with the S-blade and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Dredge salmon in pecan mixture.
5. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat two tablespoons oil. Add salmon to the skillet and sear both sides for one to two minutes or until golden brown. Watch closely as the topping burns quickly.
6. Place salmon in an oven-safe baking dish. Spoon back on any topping that fell off during the searing process (as long as it isn’t burnt).
7. Bake salmon for 10–12 minutes or until it flakes easily.
8. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine lemon glaze ingredients and bring to a boil.
9. Reduce heat to low and simmer for three to four minutes or until slightly thickened.
10. Pour lemon glaze over the salmon, or serve the lemon glaze in a bowl on the side.
11. Garnish with some chopped parsley and lemon pieces.