1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Place a rack in the EPC pot. Add the one cup of added water.
3. Add the pumpkin to the EPC pot. Lock the lid and close the pressure valve.
4. Cook for 15 minutes in the EPC pot. Lock the lid and close the pressure valve.
5. Cook for 15 minutes using manual high pressure mode, then manually release the pressure.
6. Remove the pumpkin from the EPC pot and place it in a large bowl. Allow it to cool completely.
7. Remove the pumpkin from the peel. Stir the pumpkin until it is completely smooth.
8. Add the remaining pie ingredients and whisk until smooth.
9. Pour the filling into the unbaked crust. Bake for 45-60 minutes until the crust is browned and the filling is set.
10. Refrigerate the pie for at least one hour.
11. Serve slices of pie with whipped topping.