Sweet, salty and spicy – what’s not to love? Does pineapple belong on pizza? It does on this one!
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Turn a baking sheet upside down and brush with half of the olive oil.
2. Spread the pizza dough out onto the baking sheet into a large rectangle.
3. In a small bowl, combine the BBQ and teriyaki sauce. Brush the mixture over the pizza dough and top with onion, pineapple and jalapeno slices. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and bake for 20 minutes.
4. While the pizza is baking, season the oyster steak with salt and pepper. Heat the grapeseed oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and sear the oyster steak until browned on all sides. Allow the steak to rest for a few minutes, then thinly slice against the grain.
5. Remove the pizza from the oven. Top with sliced steak, drizzle with additional teriyaki sauce and return to the oven for another three to five minutes.