1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the wine
and pears to a boil, and cook for 25
minutes or until the pears are fork
tender. Allow to cool, then cut the
pears in half and then into thin slices.
3. Divide the pizza dough into four to six
equal parts. Roll each dough into an
oval shape. Poke some holes in the
dough with a fork and bake for 10
minutes. Remove from the oven and
4. Add two to three spoonfuls of cream
cheese to each dough randomly,
then cover each spoonful with
a small slice of fresh mozzarella
cheese. Return the doughs to the
oven and bake another five to 10 minutes
until the cheese is soft. Arrange a
few slices of pears and arugula on
the doughs, top with crumbled feta
cheese and toasted pecans.
5. Optional: Drizzle with silan (date
honey) before serving.