1. Place potatoes, rosemary and garlic in a pot of boiling, salted water and cook until soft. Drain and mash.
2. Meanwhile, sauté onions in oil until they start to brown. Place cooked potatoes, garlic and onions into a large mixing bowl and mash until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
3. Cut Chicken Cutlets into strips about ¾ inch wide, and 2 and 1/2 inches long. Put mashed potatoes in center and roll. Repeat for all remaining pieces.
4. Set up your breading station. Beat eggs and lemon in one bowl. Combine breadcrumbs and seasonings in another bowl. Dip rolled chicken pieces in breadcrumb mixture, then egg mixture, and then breadcrumb mixture again.
5. Heat oil for deep frying in a pot. Add chicken, and fry till golden.