1. In the bowl of a mixer, combine half the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt.
2. Heat the soy milk, water, and oil in the microwave until very warm. Add to flour mixture; beat until moistened.
3. Add egg; beat on medium speed for three minutes.
4. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Knead until smooth and elastic, about five to six minutes.
5. Do not let dough rise. Divide into 12 equal pieces. Shape each into a ball, tucking ends under. Set aside.
6. Combine paprika and crushed garlic (plus garlic powder and salt if desired) in a small plate. Place oil in a small bowl. Dip each ball in oil, then in paprika/garlic mixture.
7. Place six balls in a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Sprinkle with half of sesame seeds. Top with remaining balls and sesame seeds. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
8. While the dough is rising, preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool.