1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Place navel pastrami in a pan in its
plastic coating, submerging it halfway in water. Bake for one to two hours, until soft.
3. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl until well beaten. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add the eggs and stir gently until firm. Remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Add the remaining oil to the pan. Add
the sliced onion and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
6. Chop pastrami into one to two-inch pieces. Place in pan and fry for one to two minutes to crisp. Add sauerkraut and brine, hot sauce, and 1/4 cup
teriyaki sauce. Stir to combine. Remove from heat after approximately three minutes.