1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix together the olive oil, garlic, parsley, and salt. Take a third of the garlic-herb oil and pour into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Place dough into pan and add another third of the oil on top. Spread out evenly.
3. Allow to sit five to 10 minutes.
4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes.
5. Once baked, cut into 20 to 25 thin slices. Top with shredded cheese. Cover tightly and allow cheese to melt or return to oven for another two minutes.
6. Once cheese is melted, brush on the remaining garlic herb oil.