1. Using medium-low heat, pour three cups oat milk into a saucepan. Add the coffee and mix.
2. Once the liquid reaches a light simmer, add the pumpkin puree, spices, sweetener, and almond butter (if using), and whisk until everything dissolves.
3. Adjust sweetness to your preferences.
4. To foam, pour 3/4 cup oat milk into a large cup. Use a milk frother to whip the milk until rich and thick.
5. To assemble: pour pumpkin latte into nice mugs and add the foam on top. Sprinkle a touch of cinnamon to garnish.