Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Garlic and Parsley
Meat 4 Servings
- Gluten - Soy
- No Diets specified
This is sure to please all the “meat and potatoes” people in your life.
Make the Marinade
1. Place marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2. Blend with stick blender until you have a smooth sauce.
1. Place the potatoes in a greased baking pan. Place the chicken on top of the potatoes, and pour the marinade over everything. Ensure that the chicken and potatoes are all coated with the marinade. Refrigerate for one hour.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius). Put the pan in the oven and bake covered for one hour.
2. Uncover, and bake an additional fifteen minutes, until the chicken is brown and the potatoes are soft.
While it’s cooking, toss a salad, and you’ve got an excellent meal.