1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Line two baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Wash the squash, cut in half crosswise, and scoop out the seeds. Slice into rings and place in a zip-top bag.
3. Arrange squash slices on the prepared baking sheets in a single layer. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, keeping an eye on the edge pieces and removing as they brown to avoid burning.
4. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
5. Add leeks, garlic, olive oil, coconut aminos, honey, salt, and pepper and mix inside the sealed bag until squash is evenly coated.