25 Passover Sides That Don't Involve Potatoes
When you think of Pesach food, do you think about meat with a side of potatoes?
It's time to think outside of the (potato) box!
We've gathered together 22 of our favorite pesach sides that don't feature potatoes.
Goodbye potatoes, and hello butternut squash, zucchini, mushrooms, cabbage, and so much more!
- Tropical Butternut Squash Kugel
- Two-Tone Zucchini and Carrot Muffins
- Thyme-Roasted Winter Squash, Cauliflower, and Portobello Mushrooms
- Zesty Zucchini
- Moist Zucchini Muffins
- Savory Zucchini Balls
- Zucchini-Tomato Fans
- Italian Grilled Vegetables
- Portobello Stacks with Honey-Balsamic Ketchup
- Stuffed Onions
- Layered Vegetable Tower
- Savory Squash Souffle
- Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Portobello Mushroom with Spinach
- Lamb Mock Noodle Kugel
- Butternut Squash Chremslach
- Mock Lukshen Kugel
- Grilled Vegetable Pinwheels
- Blood Orange Braised Fennel
- Cabbage Kugel
- Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower and Shallots
- Pearl Onions in Red Wine Reduction
- Carrot Kugelettes
- Apple Kugel Muffins
- Eggplant Towers