25 Passover Sides That Don't Involve Potatoes
When you think of Pesach food, do you think about meat with a side of potatoes?
It's time to think outside of the (potato) box!
We've gathered together 22 of our favorite pesach sides that don't feature potatoes.
Goodbye potatoes, and hello butternut squash, zucchini, mushrooms, cabbage, and so much more!
- Tropical Butternut Squash Kugel by Yidi Fischman
- Two-Tone Zucchini and Carrot Muffins by Yidi Fischman
- Thyme-Roasted Winter Squash, Cauliflower, and Portobello Mushrooms by Victoria Dwek
- Zesty Zucchini by Chanie Nayman
- Moist Zucchini Muffins by Rivky Kleiman
- Savory Zucchini Balls by Estee Kafra
- Zucchini-Tomato Fans by Joy Devor
- Italian Grilled Vegetables by Chevy Slomovics and Raizy Janklowitz
- Portobello Stacks with Honey-Balsamic Ketchup by Susie Fishbein
- Stuffed Onions by Leah Schapira and Victoria Dwek
- Layered Vegetable Tower by Elky Friedman
- Savory Squash Souffle by Elky Friedman
- Roasted Vegetable Medley by Estee Kafra
- Portobello Mushroom with Spinach by Naomi Nachman
- Lamb Mock Noodle Kugel by Family Table Staff
- Butternut Squash Chremslach by Faigy Grossman
- Mock Lukshen Kugel by Faigy Grossman
- Grilled Vegetable Pinwheels by Brynie Greisman
- Blood Orange Braised Fennel by Chaia Frishman
- Cabbage Kugel from A Taste of Pesach
- Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower and Shallots by Daphna Rabinovitch
- Pearl Onions in Red Wine Reduction by Daphna Rabinovitch
- Carrot Kugelettes by Brynie Greisman
- Apple Kugel Muffins by Naomi Nachman
- Eggplant Towers by Chanie Nayman