1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix roasted veggies together with the sautéed onions, pepper, garlic powder, mayonnaise and eggs.
3. Spoon mixture into oiled metal cupcake pans. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 30–40 minutes (see note), or until kugelettes are golden brown.
4. In a sauté pan over medium heat, sauté onion until translucent in one tablespoon of oil.
5. Place slightly defrosted broccoli, cauliflower, and Heaven & Earth Carrot Spirals on separate cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Roast the carrots for about 10–15 minutes until lightly browned and broccoli and cauliflower for about 30 minutes or until lightly browned and most of the water has evaporated. Remove veggies from oven and cool.