1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius; gas mark 7).
2. On a large, rimmed sheet pan, combine the sweet potatoes, poblanos, and corn.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, hot honey, salt, black pepper, and chipotle powder. Pour over the sweet potato mixture and, using your hands, toss to coat. Spread into a single layer.
4. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the sweet potatoes are tender and caramelized around the edges.
5. Heat about 1/4 inch (six millimeters) of canola oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Line a plate with two paper towels and set aside.
6. Fry the tortillas one at a time for about two minutes, folding them in half halfway through, flipping as necessary, until crisp but still bendable. Transfer to the prepared plate.
7. Fill the tortillas with the sweet potato mixture, avocado slices, and cilantro. Serve with hot sauce.