1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an eight-inch square pan with Gefen Parchment Paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the hot melted butter and sugar until well combined, then stir in the vanilla and milk.
3. To the bowl with the wet ingredients, add the flour, cocoa (sift it in if it’s chunky), baking powder, and salt. Stir until just combined, but do not over-mix. The mixture will be quite thick, but just keep going and it will come together.
4. Dump the thick brownie batter into the pan and smooth it out with your hands. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until the top looks done. Do not over-bake or they will become hard!
5. Remove from the oven and get ready to top with ganache and caramel.