1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and butter a 9 × 13-inch glass baking dish.
2. Bring water to boil. Add salt to taste. Add the noodles and cook 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain well and set aside.
3. Melt one tablespoon butter and olive oil in a frying pan. Add onions and garlic and cook until fragrant and soft. Add the collards. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and cook for a few minutes until cooked through.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the beaten eggs, sour cream, ricotta, and spices. Add the collard mixture to bowl and stir well.
5. Pour into a buttered baking dish. Dot the top with remaining butter. Cook for 30 minutes or until set.
6. Before serving, add the feta cheese crumbles to the top of casserole and brown slightly.