1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius). Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Place sliced sweet potatoes on the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes.
3. Combine all ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
4. Toss cauliflower with about two tablespoons of the marinade and set aside. Pour remaining marinade into a bowl or bag with the chicken.
5. Once sweet potatoes have baked for 30 minutes, they should have reduced in size. Rearrange the slices to form four large “wells.” Fill each well with cauliflower. Top each pile of cauliflower with one of the chicken capons, doing your best to cover it completely.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sweet potatoes are starting to caramelize.