1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine apricot jam, coconut aminos, tomato paste, mustard, honey, sesame oil, ginger, salt, and red pepper flakes. Mix well to create the glaze.
3. Add the chicken cubes to the bowl and toss until fully coated in the glaze. Let chicken marinate in the glaze for about 15–20 minutes while you prepare the vegetables.
4. Wash and cut the fingerling potatoes in half. Add potatoes, frozen broccoli, red onion, and bell pepper cubes to the same mixing bowl. Toss the vegetables in the glaze to coat them evenly.
5. Line a large baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper. Spread the marinated chicken and glazed vegetables, including the potatoes, in a single layer on the baking sheet, then sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
6. Bake for 35–45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. Make sure to stir the ingredients halfway through the baking time for even cooking