My sister-in-law Tova is famous for bringing her salmon recipe to our big shalosh seudos get-togethers. It has become a family classic, and the platter is cleaned down to the bottom every single time. This recipe is easy to prepare, serves well at room temperature, and presents beautifully!
Prepare the Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Rinse the side of salmon and place it on the baking sheet. Drizzle it with lemon juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove. Let cool.
Prepare the Dressing
1. In the bowl of a food processor using the S blade (or using an immersion blender), combine mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, mustard, honey, dill cubes, salt, and pepper, and blend until smooth.
1. Spread the dressing on a platter. (You can save a dollop of dressing to decorate the center of the fish.)
2. Remove skin (it comes off easily) from the side of salmon. Place salmon on top of the dressing on the platter.
3. Decorate the sides of the salmon with diced vegetables. They also add flavor when eaten with the fish.