1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the spinach, sliced apple, pomegranate seeds, chopped dates, and nuts.
2. Drizzle the dressing over the salad ingredients (you may not need all the dressing, so start with a little and add more as needed).
3. Toss the salad gently to ensure all the ingredients are coated with the dressing and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
4. Serve the salad on individual plates or a large serving bowl. Optionally, sprinkle with shredded coconut for added flavor.
5. Serve and enjoy! Pair the salad with your favorite protein source, or enjoy it on its own as a refreshing and nutrient-packed meal.