1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (150 degrees Celsius).
2. In a small bowl, mix oil, garlic, and teriyaki. Brush oil mixture liberally onto eggplants, especially on the cut side. Sprinkle liberally with pepper.
3. Place eggplants, cut side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for one and a half hours.
4. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Dice cherry tomatoes and toss with the dressing. Let sit for a few minutes.
5. To assemble: Place two eggplants on each plate and top with tomatoes. Put some feta cheese on each one, and then some of the cilantro or parsley and green onion.
6. Sprinkle with pomegranate arils. Drizzle with some dressing. Top each with the additional cilantro and green onion, and drizzle with remaining dressing.
7. Serve at room temperature (my preference) or lightly warmed.