1. Set up a basic breading station with three shallow bowls for dipping to create a great crispy coating. In the first shallow dish, mix flour with salt and pepper. In the second, whisk eggs and season with salt and pepper. In the third, mix bread crumbs, panko, sesame seeds, onion flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, ground red pepper, paprika, lemon zest, and dill.
2. Dip chicken pieces into flour, shake off excess, then into egg, shake off excess again, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
3. Heat a very large skillet over medium-high heat with enough oil to coat the bottom evenly. When oil is hot, cook tenders in two batches until crispy and brown, about two minutes per side. Remove and place onto paper towel to dry up excess grease.
4. To make dipping sauce: With an immersion blender or a food processor, blend tahini, cumin, lemon juice, soy sauce and garlic. Thin with water if it’s too thick for dipping. Season with salt to taste.
5. Serve chicken with dipping sauce.