1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Defrost the spinach by boiling it in a pot of water for one minute or running hot water over it in a mesh strainer.
3. Transfer the spinach to a paper towel or straining bag and squeeze out all of the liquid.
4. Place the spinach in a bowl and add the milk and spices.
5. Beat the eggs and add them to the spinach. Mix everything well.
6. Add Gefen Parchment Ppaper or a little bit of oil to a baking dish or aluminum pan.
7. Transfer the spinach mixture to the pan and bake for around 25 minutes.