1. Wash the fish fillets and pat dry. (If using frozen fish, soak in lemon juice and salt for an hour first to remove fishy taste.)
2. Cut each fillet into 3/4-inch (2-cm) strips and dip in flour. Shake off excess.
3. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the mustard, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs with the zaatar, remaining 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and sesame seeds.
5. Heat oil in a pan for frying. Dip each fish stick first in the egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture. Fry the fish sticks until golden, turning halfway through.
Drain on paper towels.