Fresh garlic gives a zesty tang to this salad, but if you do not have any available or are not a garlic fan (gasp!), you can use the powder for a gentler touch of garlic. If you love garlic, use two crushed cloves!
Prepare the Salad
1. Place lettuce in large bowl.
2. Slice pepper into half-rings and add to bowl with purple onion.
3. Slice mushrooms, halve grape tomatoes and slightly crush taco chips; add to bowl with remaining salad ingredients.
Prepare the Dressing
1. Combine dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
2. Immediately before serving salad, pour dressing over salad and toss.