1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil and brown ground meat, taking care to break up chunks. Drain the liquid from the pan.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the spices. Add spices to the meat. Add water and bring to a boil. Keep stirring until mixture thickens.
3. In a bowl, combine guacamole ingredients.
4. Place wraps on a baking sheet and toast in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for two minutes, taking care that they don’t burn.
5. Fill the center of each wrap with meat, veggies, and guacamole. Roll up like a blintz.
6. Serve immediately.