1. Put in food processor: 4 portobello mushrooms, 6-8 cloves garlic, 3 shallots, 1 jalapeño (no seeds). Pulse till almost a mush.
2. Mix that mixture in the ground beef.
3. Dice up 1 pack of pastrami, and fry till crispy, add into meat.
4. Add garlic power, a squirt of soy sauce and Worcestershire, salt, pepper, 2 eggs, bread crumbs till it’s the right consistency, you don’t want it to be too slimy. If it is, add more bread crumbs.
5. Shape into patties and I grill them on grill pan
6. I make a sauce for them: sweet chili sauce mixed with mayo and a splash of lime juice