1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel and chop potatoes into thinly sliced moons.
3. Put potatoes in a medium size bowl.
4. Add oil and spices and mix with your hands until well combined.
5. Then, on a parchment-lined baking sheet put the potatoes in a line side by side until there are no more potatoes in the bowl. You will probably ask, “Can I skip that step”? The answer is no, you want an even bake on all of the potatoes so doing that step is crucial to the recipe.
6. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.