1. Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Dice the tomatoes and add to a bowl.
2. Chiffonade your washed and checked basil and add to the same bowl.
3. Add your garlic cubes, then salt and pepper to taste. Give the garlic a few minutes to defrost, then drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil and toss together to evenly coat. Set aside while you prepare the bread.
4. Slice your bread about 1/2 inch thick on the bias. Heat a flat griddle pan or frying pan over medium heat. Drizzle olive oil on both sides of the bread.
5. Add bread to hot pan, toast until bread is crispy and browned, then flip and toast the other side.
6. Place your toasted slices on a serving plate, top with a spoonful of the tomato mixture, then sprinkle with the feta cheese and drizzle with your balsamic glaze. Serve immediately and enjoy!