1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash your chicken.
3. Slice tomatoes into thin slices.
4. Slice the garlic.
5. Chop up the rosemary into smaller pieces.
6. Put all the clean chicken into a big bowl.
7. Add olive oil, rosemary, garlic, and spices to the chicken.
8. Mix it evenly.
9. Place parchment paper onto a cookie sheet or large pan. Lay the chicken pieces on the parchment. Lay tomato slices on top of each piece of chicken.
10. Sprinkle the rest of the tomatoes and cherry tomatoes onto the tray.
11. Drizzle olive oil on top.
12. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes.
13. Take out and enjoy!