1. Lay a bed of lettuce on the board. If using chummus, place off-center on the board, to act as an anchor.
2. Begin assembling your vegetables in little clusters around the board. For maximum visual impact, alternate between green and red colors: pair green beans alongside radishes, cucumbers near tomatoes, etc.
3. Place green beans in a top corner to draw the eye upward. Make sure to leave a spot for the tuna to shine.
4. If using crackers, place in irregular clusters. For visual balance, you can place the longer crackers in a corner opposite the green beans.
5. Place tuna and eggs.
6. Finally, drizzle dressing over the board and sprinkle with some microgreens, if using.