1. Begin with Almond Frangipane. Place all ingredients in food processor until combined. Set aside. This can be made two days in advance.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line four baking sheets with Gefen Parchment Paper.
3. Slice apples about one-fourth-inch thick. Place 1 teaspoon of honey on parchment paper where tart will be assembled. Be sure to give enough space in between. Six tarts should fit on baking sheet.
4. Place three to four apple slices slightly fanned out as shown. Add a heaping teaspoon of frangipane on top.
5. Roll out cold puff pastry sheet to about 12×10 inches and slice into thirds vertically and down the middle horizontally to get six pieces of dough.
6. Place dough on top of apples and press down slightly. Using fingers or a fork, seal the edges. Brush with eggwash and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. If baking multiple baking sheets at a time, rotate pans halfway to evenly caramelize the bottoms.
7. While tarts are baking, if making, prepare the apricot honey glaze. Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and heat up over medium low heat until melted and combined. Set aside.
8. When tarts are done, remove from the oven and let them sit for a few minutes before flipping over. Flip over and brush with glaze. Alternatively, you can drizzle more honey on top and bake face-up for another three to five minutes.
9. Serve warm or at room temperature.
10. These can be made up to five days in advance in a tightly sealed container. Reheat in the oven for about 10 minutes before serving.