1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine panko, tarragon and one teaspoon salt in blender and pulse until tarragon is mixed through. (Don’t blend too much; you don’t want a fine crumb.)
3. Season veal with salt and pepper, brush with mustard, then firmly press panko crumb mixture all over the veal. Drizzle with honey and olive oil.
4. Roast for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and continue roasting until the crust is golden and internal temperature reaches 145 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit (for medium-rare), about 40 minutes. Because roast sizes and oven temperatures vary, use a thermometer for best results.
5. Let rest, then slice into individual chops.