1. In a medium pot, heat oil and sauté onions until golden.
2. Cut celery, potatoes, cauliflower, and zucchini into large pieces. Place all vegetables (adding chickpeas for extra protein, if desired) and remaining ingredients except for gnocchi into the pot and bring to a boil. Lower heat and cook for two hours.
3. Remove carrots from pot and slice into thin circles; set aside.
4. Using an immersion blender, blend soup until smooth. Return carrots to pot, add gnocchi, and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
5. When serving, garnish with microgreens or garnish of your choice, if desired.