1. Add all cheese filling ingredients to a bowl and blend with a hand blender until smooth, but still thick. Keep refrigerated.
2. To assemble, add a layer of cheese filling over a waffle, then cover it with another waffle like a sandwich.
3. Cut the sandwich on a diagonal to create two triangles.
4. Serve the triangles standing upright.
5. Drizzle sauces on your plate and place the waffle triangle in the center. Sprinkle nut brittle, chocolate balls, and chocolate bar strips. Top with whipped cream.