1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a mini donut pan; if you’re using silicone, place it on a sheet pan for stability.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and praline powder in a small bowl, breaking up any clumps.
3. In a separate bowl, mix sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla until light in color. Add water, orange juice and melted chocolate and mix to combine.
4. Add flour mixture and mix just until incorporated. Pour into prepared pan, filling each cavity almost to the top.
5. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, until donut springs back when touched. Let cool.
6. Dip or drizzle with melted chocolate as desired. Yields 36 mini donuts. If you need less, use remaining batter to make cupcakes.