1. Thaw dough until ﬁrm, yet easy to roll. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut two large pieces of Gefen Parchment Paper, wax paper, or foil, and lay on work surface. On paper, roll out each dough in package to a large rectangle.
2. Leaving only one inch around the edges, squirt ﬁrst ketchup and then mustard in a zig-zag on each dough rectangle.
3. Lay down one layer of each meat on top of the ketchup and mustard.
4. Using the paper, lift one long side of the dough and begin rolling the dough inward. Peel off the paper and ﬁnish rolling the dough jelly-roll fashion.
5. With a sharp knife, cut slices one-inch wide in the deli roll, but not all the way through. (This makes it easier to slice later on.)
6. Brush with egg and sprinkle with seeds of your choice. Bake on greased cookie sheet for one hour or until golden brown.
While the deli roll is still raw, wrap in foil and freeze. When you’re ready to use it, unwrap the foil, place on a cookie sheet, glaze, and bake!