1. In a large bowl, mix together the potatoes and onions, eggs, 1/4 cup oil, and seasoning. Set aside.
2. In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil for the filling. Add the onions and celery and sauté for five minutes. Add the garlic, peppers, zucchini, and carrots, and continue sautéing for 10 additional minutes.
3. At this point, preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
4. Add the chicken strips to the pan with the vegetables. Stir together, cover, and remove pan from heat. Let sit for a few minutes. Add the seasoning and mix together well.
5. Heat the remaining 1/4 cup oil in a 9×13-inch (23×33-centimeter) pan, preferably Pyrex (this will give a crispy exterior to the kugel). Pour half the potato mixture into the pan. Add the entire vegetable-chicken mixture, spreading evenly over the potato layer. Pour the remainder of the potato mixture on top, covering the filling. Cover well with a double layer of aluminum foil that’s oiled on the inside so it doesn’t stick to the kugel. Place the pan on a baking sheet so if it splatters, it won’t go all over the oven.
6. Place in oven and bake for one hour. Lower oven temperature to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (90 degrees Celsius) and bake overnight. Remove from oven. Let sit for a few minutes before serving.