12 Delicious Latkes And Donuts That Are BAKED Not Fried!
The food on Chanukah is almost always fried. Fried latkes, fried donuts, even mac and cheese gets formed into balls, coated with crumbs and is thrown into the fryer.
For those that love all the crispy, crackling fried foods- we’re with you and can’t wait to dig in.
But those of you who are looking for something lighter and healthier, or anticipate you’ll need a break from all the fried foods coming your way, we’ve got you covered. (We'll need a lighter break too!)
We chose baked recipes for the best of the best Chanukah treats- latkes and donuts. Yep! You can enjoy these traditional treats without any of the frying.
From Healthy Whole Wheat Donuts with Citrus and Chocolate Baked Donuts with Sprinkles, to Magical 3 Ingredient Latkes and Sweet Potatoes Latkes, we’re covering all the bases so you can enjoy the food everyone is eating without feeling left out.
- Baked, No-Fry, Sweet Potato Latkes by Norene Gilletz
- Baked Zucchini Latkes (Gluten Free) by Brynie Greisman
- Magical 3 Ingredient Baked Potato Latkes by Bat-El Gershowitz
- Baked Cauliflower Latkes with Smoked Salmon by Naomi Nachman
- Baked Cauliflower or Broccoli Latkes (Gluten Free) by Brynie Greisman
- Potato and Scallion Latkes with Pickled Applesauce by Paula Shoyer
- Healthy Whole Wheat Baked Doughnuts with Citrus Cream by Gideon Ben Ezra
- Jelly Doughnut Cupcakes (Egg-Free) by Magen David Yeshivah
- Baked Chocolate Donuts by Tamara Friedman
- Blueberry Donuts by Janie Chazanoff
- Vegan Apple Cinnamon Baked Donuts by Ruth Fox and Vicky Cohen
- Apple Cider Donuts by Meg Resnikoff