1. Blend eggs, baking powder, wine, oil, sugar, and flour with a hand blender. Pour half of the batter into an 8×10. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, till about done.
2. Add three tablespoons cocoa into the half of the batter you left in the bowl. Blend.
3. Remove cake from oven and smear a layer of powdered instant hot cocoa mix (this will melt into the cream when baked between the layers. So slather it on as thick as you would like your cream to be—but not too thick—in powder form; don’t add water).
4. Pour the brown cocoa batter on top of the layer of instant hot cocoa mix. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until done.
5. Top the cake with a few squares of bittersweet chocolate. Return the cake to the oven and allow it to sit in the warm, shut oven with a closed door for 10 minutes. It will cause the chocolate squares to melt.
6. Remove cake and smear the melted chocolate evenly over cake. You can enjoy it as is, or top immediately with coconut, nut crunch, or anything else to give it an exotic twist.