1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. Add chopped dates. (If dates are sticking together, dredge in the flour mixture and separate with your fingers.) Add almonds and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix eggs, oil, and sugars well.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Divide dough in half and shape into two logs or loaves.
7. Sprinkle the tops with a little sugar and cinnamon.
8. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Allow to cool.
10. Place loaves on a cutting board and slice into 1/2-to-3/4-inch slices.
11. If you prefer a crispier texture, return biscotti to oven for another six to eight minutes, flipping slices halfway through.