1. In a medium-sized pot, heat water and oil until beginning to boil. Remove from heat and add sugars to pot.
2. Combine flour and baking powder and add to pot, stirring with a spoon until the ingredients are well combined and the dough comes together. Set aside to cool a bit.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
4. Divide dough into four equal parts. Working with one part of dough, roll out thinly into a circle. Spread with filling of choice and cut into 12 even triangles (pizza-slice style). Roll up each triangle, beginning from wider end, and place on Gefen Parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, or until just beginning to brown at edges. Transfer to wire racks to cool.