The topping in this recipe is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside in a way a photo cannot capture! Try it yourself!
Prepare the Apples
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. In a glass bowl or small saucepan, heat the honey, sugar, cornstarch, and allspice over low heat until bubbly. Stir to combine, and pour over apples in an oven to tableware dish.
Prepare the Topping
1. Combine topping ingredients using a spoon and form into a dough.
2. Form 10 balls out of the dough and place on top of the apples.
3. Bake for one hour or until the apples are fully softened.
Tips: If the apples aren’t cooking at the same speed as the topping, cover the topping with a
sheet of foil so it doesn’t burn and continue to cook the cobbler on a lower temperature
(like 325 degrees Fahrenheit).