1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, combine the chopped pecans, walnuts, chocolate, apples, lemon, orange, potato starch, and salt. Set aside.
3. Add the brown sugar, vanilla, eggs, and non-dairy creamer, then whisk together. Slowly add the melted, cooled margarine and fully combine.
4. Add your nut mixture to the eggs. Place the mixture in your prepared pie crust.
5. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered. Then cover and continue baking for another 15 minutes. Let it cool completely and brush warmed apricot jam to glaze.
6. Garnish with melted chocolate and a dollop of non-dairy whip (optional).