Here are cooking directions for either white or brown rice. Before cooking or baking, vegetables, such as onion, garlic, leek, or pepper, can be added for extra flavor. Children really go for this simple and healthy dish!
1. Place ingredients in a medium-sized pot. Bring to a boil.
2. Cook covered for 20 minutes for white rice or 45 minutes for brown rice.
3. Fluff with a fork before serving.
1. Place ingredients in a nine-inch glass or aluminum baking pan. Cover and bake at 400 degrees for an hour and a half.
2. Fluff with fork before serving.
Photography and Styling by Chavi Feldman