1. In a pot, place potatoes and salt. Add water to cover and cook on a medium-high flame for about 30 minutes, until potatoes are soft. Once ready, strain potatoes and mash with a fork.
2. In a large bowl, place mashed potatoes and all the remaining ingredients. Mix until fully incorporated. Roll mixture into a ball. Cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Roll mixture into a few half-inch-thick ropes. Slice each rope into one-inch pieces.
4. In a large pot, bring water and salt to a boil. Drop gnocchi in and cook for four minutes. Once ready, transfer to a paper towel to dry.
5. In a large frying pan, sauté gnocchi with salt and pepper until golden, about seven minutes. Add meat and sauté for five minutes.
6. Serve hot.