1. Start by whisking together the sauce and set aside.
2. Heat up the Betty and spray with cooking oil.
3. Add the veggies and cook for five minutes, covered, opening and stirring one to two times during cooking.
4. Remove the veggies from the Betty. Add two cups of water and the ramen noodles, breaking up as many of the noodles as you can into the water.
5. Cover the Betty and cook for two minutes.
6. Stir and cover and cook for an additional one to two minutes until all or most of the water is absorbed and the noodles are cooked.
7. Pour the sauce in with the noodles and cover and cook for one to two minutes until thickened.
8. Add in the veggies and toss together in the Betty.
9. Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.